EnriqueMania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumul fanilor Enrique Iglesias din România

4 posters

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique?

Tincuta
    Tincuta
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique? Empty What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique?

Post  Tincuta Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Or how far would you go for him? Very Happy
    rousita
    rousita
    Începător
    Începător

Female Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique? Empty Re: What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique?

Post  rousita Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:39 pm

scratch SOMETHING CRAZY....MMMM....LET ME THINK....UMMMM...MAY BE A LOT OF MONEY IN MAGAZZINES, EVEN IF JUST ONE PAGE IS ABOUT HIM. I REMEMBER!!!! WHEN VIVIR WAS RELASED, HERE, IM MÉXICO A RADIO SATION SAYS THAT THEY´R WAS GONNA PUT "ENAMORADO POR PRIMERA VEZ" BEFORE THE OTHER STATIONS, BUT AT 2:00AM!!!! AND I PUT MY ALARM IN ORDER TO LISTEN IT.
    A LOT OF TIMES I PREFERED NOT TO GO OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEN IN ORDER TO WATCH THE SPECIAL´S ENRIQUE TV PROGRAM, I THINK I HAVEN´T DONE CRAZY THINKS, BUT I SWEAR THAT THE DAY HE COME TO SIGN THE CD ISWEAR IT, I SEWAR IT!!!! THAT DAY I´M NOT GONNA GO TO SCHOOL, I DON´T CARE IF I HAVE EXAMS OF SOMETHING "IMPORTANT" TO DO, I SWEAR IT!!!!!!

elephant
    Bulleta
    Bulleta
    Începător
    Începător

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique? Empty Re: What's the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of Enrique?

Post  Bulleta Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Omg Shocked
    You are really big fan of him Smile Wink
    What I do...Hm... I wach all his shows on tv when it shows in my country,even in 2:00 am or 3:00,listen his music every day much times...And so on...
    I'm really really love him I love you
    Tincuta
    Tincuta
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 532
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

Post  Tincuta Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Has anyone of you ever spent 8 straight hours doing nothing but listening to the radion in order to hear "do you know" play for the first time?
    rousita
    rousita
    Începător
    Începător

Female Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post  rousita Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:11 am

l did it, but with "enamorado por primra vez", .Now, Enrique have forgotten México a little, and his promotion isn´t enough Sad that hurts, but his mexican fans are waitting for him again bounce

elephant
    browneyes
    browneyes
    Începător
    Începător

Female Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post  browneyes Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 am

I'm really obsessed with him also, I go online everyday and see what's up in Enrique World! But I have to say the craziest was when I had a meet & greet last month and the only thing I said to him is "So, is it ok if I grab your ***!" I really do regret my two minutes with him! lol!
    Bulleta
    Bulleta
    Începător
    Începător

Post  Bulleta Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 am

Hehe Very Happy

Thats really funy,and crazy Very Happy lol!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

well I had to write an article for school and i wrote in the end that enrique came in romania to meet me!!!
    Bulleta
    Bulleta
    Începător
    Începător

Post  Bulleta Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Omg !!!

That's great ;o Wow,Enrique come to meet you Shocked ;D Smile

Post  Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm

my dream is to meet enrique one day I love you E Laugh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:35 am